Tuesday, March 3, 2009
alright, pretty much everyone have noticed.
NEW BLOGSKIN!

i know it's emo but i just LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours used in this skin.

plus the guy in the pic looks awesome.

look at those vectors! if you know what i mean xD

some others must have also realised my unique display pic =D
Boy, i just love this pic. The symbol in the middle is known as the geass. Found in the Code Geass anime that i spoke so much of xD

SANGUIS is pretty obvious. that's part of my email.

oh well, time flies.

it suddenly feels like this year passes so fast! maybe it's because school hours are longer and i don't really notice the time in school...

it's MARCH already. a month plus to my birthday!

haha, sigh, i'm still saving up for an iPod Touch...

my uncle is getting me my 3TB external harddrive soon. and that's just awesome.

my memory space is almost full of mugged materials in my head.

actually

not really mugged.

i just looked through them for about half an hour =.=

oh well, going to study now.

tata~

talk to importance              03-03-09

9:20 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art