Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Man, recently got flammed by some people today. some Raey person. and another anon person. don't know who they are and i care less then to waste too much time on them. Just a simple justification post to those tags which are meant to insult my intelligence and capabilities.

To Raey The Gong Kia:

Firstly, a warm welcome to my blog. not a very good first impression though. i shall just list what you've tagged here:

the JC people were not doing a play. They were doing a stage recital which involves scripts. I'm surprised someone as smart as you didnt noe. & just bcoz you dont think deep enough to understand a play doesnt give you a right to criticise it. & if you think we are boring, why do you even bother to transfer to EDS anw? sorry, i take back what I said just now. It's not that you dont think deep enough, it's just that you are incapable.

Alright, i love people who argues against me; it's been a while back since someone who knows me did. here goes my justification of my post. the JC people were doing a play. play = to a presentation of an idea/plot/concept to an audience for entertainment/education purposes. in which a stage recital falls under.

Next, you know that it IS a stage recital, so you should perfectly know that RECITAL means reciting WITHOUT REFERENCE. take note dude. also, EVERY play involves script, so that means you are talking about the understood. and i believe you are smarter than me cos frankly, my PSLE score was only 250, pretty low as compared to many others. so i am not very smart. but to say i don't understand the play is completely wrong, the guy seated next to me kept wondering what some of the movements meant, which i overheard him and just briefly replied. what i was saying in my previous post is to justify all others who can't understand the play in the few seconds the action was done. and another note: I DO FIND YOU BORING. get that. and if your skull hasn't got enough space other than for the brain you have, i suggest you burn away some of it cause in a lifetime, you probably won't use more than half of it. if you say i'm incapable of thinking, think again cause you don't know me well enough and from that you ASSUME i'm joining EDS for the sake of being an ass. I am in art club and i have a tendency to join things that brings art to my life. I'm considering the shift because i feel that art club no longer gives the passion it exudes anymore. and in case you are wondering why, you don't have to know cause you are not a friend of mine. and at this point of my post, i noticed someone else has posted on their absolute disagreement on my views which i will go on to her later. I am switching to EDS just because i want to revive the passion i have for art, be it in the drawing sense or the literacy sense. so, incapable as you think i am, i just have to say all this for my own justification. nice day to you then. thanks for tagging. tata.

To anon:

Another warm welcome to you, first time i have that many visitors to my blog. so here's all that you've tagged just for quick reference to you and me:

yeah. why do you even bother joining a cca that requires a high level of understanding for what they do. marcus why you dao my tag? ):  if you're so smart then go ri lor byebye. -emo- btw i don't like your brown jacket! you should get a new one =D

Oh well, nothing much to comment, just that i can only hope that my level of understanding is what the teachers want. and if you want to know why i bother, just look at what i wrote to Raey. and i don't want to go RI cause of personal preference and obviously, my PSLE was not high enough to begin with. on the final note, i'm considering the change in jacket soon xD thanks for tagging anyway, have a nice day =D

To Natasha:

Yet another warm welcome to the 3rd reader of my blog for the day. Oh well, same procedure. here are your tags:

excuse me? if you're even that knowledgeable on theatre arts, and if you're that good and all, may i ask why such a talented person like you didn't get into EDS right from the start of last year, at the auditions? And now, while you're trying so hard just to step on EDS ground, you just spoil all your chances by criticising the plays? And fyi, the CHIJ play was abstract, and unfortunately, your mental capacity isn't enough to absorb that, is it? And wth? Raey isn't exposed to stage recitals? Um hello? She might not be like on top of the drama world, but we definitely have more experience than you(cause all you're involved in are probably less than 10min skits in class which can't even be called plays). so in terms of knowledge, i'm sure she knows more Um, if there's anything else you'd like to LEARN about drama, why don't you ask the DRAMA people. I'm sure they'd be glad to help you with your lack of knowledge.

Sigh, firstly, please don't assume so much. it's alright to infer with some evidence but let me tell you. I DID NOT APPLY TO EDS last year. my first choice was Art Club. also, it doesn't seem all that SEEMINGLY HARD to get in. also for your information, i perfectly know what abstract is (hello, i'm in art club here!). Raey is definitely exposed, just that i feel that she doesn't fully understand them well enough. i don't deny that she knows more, being in drama club, chances are she would know more. just to let you know, i've watched 43 plays in my lifetime, ranging from Shakespeare's works, representations, and some other stageplay to story telling sessions and presenters from workshops (like the lit seminar which increased the count to 43). Raey knows of stage recitals, that, i won't deny, but by recital, you should refer to what i said to her in my post. recital means reciting without reference. and that's mentioned for the second time today. i've seriously seen true recitals, with empty pieces of paper just as props. and mind you, it wasn't a play like Shakespeare. Finally, i do ask DRAMA people about things i do not know. I've spoken to many for that matter, maybe just not to you cause i basically do not know you at all. But if you've got anything to share, please do. i'll be more than glad to learn about other people's experiences.

To Alicia:

Yet, yet another warm welcome to you. exact same protocol follows. here are your tags:

You can dance? Wow you can? I'm really surprised. So acting like you can act OR dance when you cant. Go get a life, L.

My first reaction was =.= . I've never ever said i could dance. never took a single dance lesson in my life! so you are surprising yourself over nothing O.o and please, don't contradict yourself, "acting like you can act" wow, get your contradicting sentence yet? i hope you do, cause acting like i can act is in itself a form of acting. You ask me to get a life, calling me a L (in which i shall infer that it means "Loser" from what your tags are implying) are just signs of you giving in to what i said. in other words, you subconsciously know that you agree with me, even though it is a slight agreement but there are still some things that you do agree with me in certain aspects. Sigh, please get to know me well enough before starting to flame me over reasons you can't freaking explain.

Oh well, finally to proper posting. CIP sucked today. got this primary school kid told me to "go to hotel 91 and fuck a girl beside you". that's just quoting so don't mind the vulgarities. primary kids these days. essentially, today was boring, just waiting for the term to be over and i shall enjoy myself in the holidays(: somebody must be getting tired of waiting for this post so here goes. tadah and tata.

10:12 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art