Monday, July 21, 2008
Hellos, updating at last O.o Ling ling said that she could memorise my 8th July blog post already O.o PRO sia. Okay first things first. HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY!!! Today began with the usual lessons, we had Science in the lab and then chinese later. Gosh, I better go memorise my chi idioms soon D: After that got the celebrations. First one was some kind of bollywood-like dance...

Well, i didn't really pay much attention, well, the beat was quite nice, so i found myself grooving to the beat, the next thing i know, i was telling zhen ting to be high and saying how much she sucks at emo-ing in the current situation. she was telling me that she thought i was about to fly O.o weird. anyway, i got really high, b-boxed with jia jian. Man, his b-box improved tons from the day since level camp! Sounds damn cool. must learn from him too. I can't do those DJ disc-twisting sounds, but at least i can get those drums sounds quite nicely =D So we were b-boxing together, then i suddenly just got a spur and poof; i'm dancing O.o Wow, didn't think i could dance xD I don't even know if it was considered dancing. People around me sure were shocked 80 eyes so big and mouth hanging open. from then on, i got so high, i started doing lots of weird stuff xD i could feel myself being tired but i was still dancing about :O darryl videoed me down. he said the camera couldn't catch what i was dancing cos i was moving too fast >.< amazing, i'm quite stunned at how i was dancing. my body just moved. kinda cool i guess. matthew suddenly came along and danced with me too. joker sia, he. well, so i made a new friend during racial harmony day. he somemore say he pai wo wei shi. like wth, i don't even know what i'm dancing?!

Concert later, the same girl was MC again. didn't know she could speak chinese so well. in fact i think she says it better than me! T.T sigh, my chinese must really improve DDD: if not later i cannot go year 3 DDDDD: Concert quite sian... almost fell asleep. maybe cos i was tired from all the dancing. Then Kai seng sent me a game. I finished it just a while ago. My first attempt at survival mode was like wth, 29400 O.o second time was better. 97617. not too bad for second attempt. overheard zong long say he got almost 300K wth, how did he get there?? I must break his record man. I survived to almost 100K with ONLY 19 towers. if i improve my technique even more, i should defeat him!!! RARR!!! lol, just noticed i sound quite childish in this post. nevermind though, must add some livelihood to my life to repay the debt of my lousy childhood. Still a child you say? Nah, this is teenhood. something totally different xD

I shall talk about the latest SSS session too i guess. I finished most of my work before SSS so there wasn't much to do... So i just got my drawing block and started drawing. Drew some cowboy-like girl. Drew on some headgear for her and darkened the hair. Went around the class to see what other people were up to. Saw dionne and liyee seriously revising their work in a GREEN file. well, what were they studying? hmm, teen fashion. well, it's not a bad thing. they could pretty well be the future clothes designers of the next generation :D Sadly, fashion isn't part of DHP. but it is found in some NT schools. make IP schools sound so geekish O.o and so i decided to sit at a table beside theirs to look at the magazine too. quite interesting (seriously). richard asked me to continue drawing so he brought my art stuff over to my new table. next thing he did was to compare my drawing against dionne. i was telling him that dionne's hair was longer than that which i drew in my picture. So he compared it against liyee. and eureka! it has some resemblance! I SWEAR that it wasn't on purpose!!! gosh, then melvin and richard keep saying i secretly like liyee O.o well, after i saw the resemblance, i decided to draw her, so i asked her to let down her hair to further detail the drawing but she refused so nvm. i shall leave it as it is. Well here's the picture:


Ain't too badly drawn huh? :D Looks cool enough(:

8:14 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art