Thursday, July 24, 2008
Hellos, today was relatively fun xD I installed some games like Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on the computer in class =D haha, you all better thank me for it! Haha, counter-strike: cz included too! Works quite well. While waiting for Jacob, En Zhi and Han Siang, I even went to play StarCraft! Sadly DotA doesn't work... loads of Science homework and got chinese compo too D:

forget homework! time to bu3 hui3 my posts that i missed out =D

3 days ago, was online with zhen ting for a long long time xD she was chionging loads of her work, and since i had nothing to do, i chat with her to keep her awake :D she said she fell asleep four times while doing her work... WOAH, lucky i'm there, haha(: then now she got panda eyes xD not very prominent though. I've seen darker ones, but i won't say who!

2 days ago, saw a smile that reminded me of many fond memories =D that smile was what made me lively each time i see it. a smile of warmth, it brings lots of spirit out of me :D when i saw it that day, i was pretty tired from staying up with zhen ting but after that, i was pumped up! what wonders a smile can do for you in just a split second(: well, each smile brings a different feeling and that smile is the most important to me :D just thinking about it makes me feel less emo at home(:

yesterday was the horrid chinese ct D: i did quite okay, at least my studying paid off quite okay... i really couldn't remember the words!!! if you were to tell me the words, i was certain that i could write them all out without fail and get the 30 marks... but then nervousness got the better of me and i scored 19/30 at least better than failing the entire section. the cloze passage was TOUGH. I don't understand any of the choices at ALL D: But i think i should do relatively okay in the comprehension section. I love the content, just that, if it was an english language comprehension paper, i could have expressed my views in further detail without being limited to my already limited chinese vocabulary D: question 41 of the paper really stumped me): i totally don't understand the lines i was told to refer to... hopefully i pass the paper so that i can bring my gpa up :D aiming for double science (chem and bio) and integrated literature :D i'm practically the only person in class that's interested in the integrated literature... anyway, think it on the more positive side, at least if i'm the only student, i can learn better from the teacher (although the teacher may be quite disappointed with the popularity of this subject). Well, language arts is practically the only subject that i ace at, mainly because i have (hey, i'm not self-praising myself. self-praising is what caris does O.o) better thoughts on the topic at hand than others.

Well, for today, which is continued from above, I was playing RuneScape. You say it's boring and i'm a no-lifer? guess what? if you haven't played runescape for a long time, you are in for a surprise! the graphics have improved severely and it not only solely relies on the java web acceleration but also your graphic card! So if you've got the latest java signed applet and a Nvidia 9800 GX HD card or ATI RADEON 9200 HD card, you'll be playing runescape with a much enjoyable experience! Well, if you still insist in me being a no-lifer, then the only reason you have is that i trained my new character's (i went to make another one to play their new tutorial) mining level from 1 to 35 in just TODAY. Okay, so your eyes are like glaring at this line already... But still, it isn't that boring to look at the graphics anymore. And an interesting fact is, i play as a female character this time xD got 3 idiots went to ask me to be their gf in runescape. LOL, gays man. well, i reported abuse to Jagex cos it is stated that it is considered harassment xD i told one of the unfortunate ones that i'm actually a guy and he ran off. he went "wtf" before he left though xD can't blame him cos he just realised the gay side of him xD I think i should post my runescape stats weekly on this blog from now on :D it can record my progress and rid some boredom at the same time :D

Said good night to LingLing at around 9:50pm. She sure sleeps early. she told me that she's feeling rather lonely nowadays that liyee sticks around more with dionne. Oh, Liyee, if you are reading this, you shouldn't blame her or yourself! it's natural that people make new friends and want to be with them more to understand each other better :D Sigh, still have to chiong homework later with Darryl constantly updating me on how many hits my crapped up video has... 140 he says. wth. curse jacob to have uploaded that stupid video that darryl recorded. nevermind, shall just treat this as a foreboding incident to the ridiculous future that i may have >.< and sylvia still can't totally stop using mook to exclaim her disappointment at times. She says mook almost unconsciously O.o Zhao hong says it intentionally LOL. Well, having this new mook trend in school did help me make some more friends but i would preferred if i had met them in a much more proper manner.

Me = Joke of the level now. Conclusion? curse you jacob-bee, go fly around sher-moo instead of "bugging" me, LOL. And oh damn, i haven't finish my artwork: a lion-eagle-p-pine creature + squirrel-dolphin fins creature + something i haven't even thought of yet O.o wish me luck man. tata for now.

poofs.

10:51 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art