Thursday, November 1, 2007
Woke up like 2h late today :X Normally I should wake up at 5.45am >.<>_<). Quadratic equations is like so hard lor D: Somehow Darryl managed to do it. So jealous >.<

En Zhi came sms-ing me later, asking to meet at 1.30pm at tampines mrt station. zl who was "supposedly" in malaysia "flew" back all of a sudden and I told him about the environmental movie. His all-time vulgarities came out and so he ended up coming to the mrt station at 1.10pm O.o didn't know he was THAT excited.

Reached Somerset with the both of them, ended up sorta lost cos I overshot the destination T.T so stupid; En Zhi kept strangling me.

Movie comments... 2 words: [big]VERY MEANINGFUL![/big] haha, thought I was going to say boring huh. Kept myself awake with the popcorn though. Oh yes, the popcorn. Overheard CARIS telling JAM to buy the LOVER'S COMBO O.o sounds awfully wrong unless they were lesbians. Yuck, sounds wrong-ER!

Movie was called the 11th Hour. It talks about how we the humans were destroying nature and treating nature as a resource and not as a person. (<-- Sounds wrong to be referred as person though. )

Carbon seems to be the greatest factor affecting the problem is the unawareness of the public. There was one part where the guy kept beating about the bush though. He was like: "It isn't just this, it isn't just that." and he went on repeating that 4 times. O.o well, he was saying that it isn't just because of the carbon gases nor the ice caps melting whatsoever. Carbon gases makes sense so I made a new vow to myself. To help save the planet by 1/6.3billion x 100%, I will stop drinking CARBONATED DRINKS. O.O ohmigosh, I'm saying the impossible! hahas, i'm nuts!

Somehow I cried when I saw that old professor with lots of illness speak with the whole lot of complex machines. Well, just A LITTLE. I only shed one miserable drop of a tear.

Anyway, I folded my cinema ticket. I was bored on the way home so i folded it to something like this:














hahas, nice heart shape right? xD

aiya, just sian larh. blogging just kills some time off.

oh yes, just published my book this morning. i'm selling it online as a test to see if it is good :D if it is "sellable" i will purchase a ISBN code and make it available to bookstores! (=^_^=)

PLEASE SUPPORT. oh yes, it's not available to you guys yet xD

7:49 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art