Friday, November 2, 2007
HELLO, didn't post yesterday. Was wallowing in self-pity cos I ruined my beautiful novel cover art D: anyway, this paragraph's for YVON: I'm gonna change the hearts to something else soon. i used some similar brushes and i ended up using one wrong one so my pic looks WEIRD. by the way, i know the HEARTS are REALLY GAY. i MUST change it xDD I'm using quite a lot of different brushes lately and i've got a neat font to use too. my new blogskin should be done before i head to malaysia! Ol' hail YVON. xDDDDD

TO ALL TAGGERS: (esp. AMANDA and JACOB-BEE) what you ppl saw as "I Love Caris" in that font "Monotype Corsivia (revamped)" was supposed to be "I Love Cariu" with the missing 's' at the back. CARIUS means SOMEBODY although it has a very uncanny spelling to Caris's name which is in Greek. The same case goes for Chinas in which Zong Long knows all so well that "Chi" stands for "Ass" but in that context it just means something close to "Lady". You can try out the font and see how the actual 's' of the font i used looks like. It looks more like a 'z' with some curls at the middle.

End of NOVEMBER 2nd's POST.

3:38 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art