Saturday, November 10, 2007
HELLOS ALL! I'm like so happy right now!! hahas, feeling high again. no, more like hyper-ing. Anyway, my novel just went through its very first edition! It will begin selling online by February! Cool huh? Oh yes, I'm using a pen name too. Don't want any editorials or journalists to come after my freedom at DHS DDD: Those who want to know my pen name can ask for it online or in school when we're back :DDD

Got very bored lately cos SC camp ended. I MISS EVERYONE ALOT!!!(at least those i got closer to recently!) When I'm not sketching, I watch death note(anime version, the movie version cut off way too much plot). Mentioning about sketching, I've finished sketching GRACE&HUIHAN!! Feel honoured cos it took me 5 long hours to bring it to perfection! In the midst of sketching shanisca's and vivian's duo picture now.

CAP's become a bore when i finished it weeks ago): so now i shall revive it! I'm redoing my CAP to include better stuff! hahas, don't feel jealous cos i'm just ridding my boredom.

Going to malaysia in 2 days! I'll only be back on the 21st of November, just before my class chalet which is on the 22nd! Will be meeting my grandparents! Ahh, my grandma's culinary skills just beats any restaurant in Singapore! *drools* Don't miss me too much CR'ians! I'll miss you all cos i'll be missing the CRRRC. "What is CRRRC?", that must be what you are thinking now. It stands for: "Corporate Relations: Rachel's Return Celebration"! hahas, very symmetrical!

I can't wait to see the first sales of my novel! Up till now the publisher doesn't know of my real age cos i imput a fake one. I registered using my real name but will be sing a pen name for the final product. For those who are getting really curious already, my pen name will be in LATIN.

OHMIGOSH, up till now i just can't believe i'm achieving my ambition and at the same time breaking Christopher Paolini's record for being the youngest writer on the planet! It'll be a new WORLD GUINNESS RECORD!!!

12:27 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art