Saturday, November 3, 2007
OKAYS, today SC members went to PULAU UBIN. The MOST BORING place proclaimed by me. Sheena lost her way and ended up at Changi Ferry Terminal instead of Changi POINT Ferry Terminal xDDD see, i so much smarter, didn't get lost. I was the 2nd to reach the place D: A Year 2 girl beat me to it DDD: she came at like 6am +++ when we were to meet at 8.15am O.o Lucky she wasn't in my department if not i will pummel her; lol - joking larh.

We went for some sorta hike O.o, my senior Yan Lin was REALLY nice. She helped me put insect repellent on my arm and for everyone else too :D However, she was TOO NICE to NOT hear that i was allergic to the repellent DDD: so now i got some rashes on my arm. so itchy. and Sheena was super hyper for some reason O.o i was bored outta my mind.

After the long 3 hours of hiking hell, we had a major photo taking session!!! Took lots of photographs! But can't put them here yet. Yu Ru haven't send me the pics yet DDD: Will post once i get my hands on them!

We went to Century Square after dismissal as our departmental activity! Ming Quan, an EXCR came along to join us! Rachel and Yan Lin were so nice to help us buy tickets while we were having lunch at McDonalds. AH, YU RU FASTER SEND ME THE PICS! I'M LIKE SO EXCITED TO SHOW EVERYONE WHO ARE MY GREAT HOD&AHOD!

Oh yes, since i'm rather clueless as to how to make "TRUE" friends, and my AHOD kept commenting why i thank her so much, we agreed on saying "Appreciated" to each other in replacement of "Thank you" or "Sorry to trouble you". How nice right :D This was how she got it: I said that i read somewhere that saying "thank you" instead of "sorry to trouble you" cos it is said to make someone happier. So she replied saying that friends need not say "thank you" to one another. (it's very enlightening alright!) And so she gave the final phrase! "Appreciated" sounds formal but i guess it doesn't conflict with either of the arguments above :DDD

This line is dedicated to YAN LIN, the BEST AHOD EVER :DDDD:
I APPRECIATE YOUR ENLIGHTENING WORDS!

hahas, i hope you won't feel sad. haha, remember to relax arhs! same for Rachel too!

I'm not giving spoilers on the movie so i'll end off here! Sayonara! (Oh yes, Yan Lin, I DO know a bit of jap xDD)

11:09 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art