Friday, November 9, 2007
Morning all! Feeling very bored right now so i was just revisiting my old works xD Saw my "Most Memorable Day of My Life" thingamajik so i decided to update it a little! To some seniors who don't know about this, it's just some ppt that we year 1s got to do for out IT lessons. I was a bit astounded when i first got the assignment cos all my life, i don't have much nice memories. I thought really hard about what amazed me that i could remember well and i just placed it in the ppt. guess what's my lame topic?

THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE MASTERED CGI OF FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN

Oh wow, big deal. some of you reading this must be thinking, "you call that memorable? i would call the first time i ever showered myself more memorable!" oh lol, cold joke xDDD

Anway, the whole thing was crappy during the presentation as i had nothing much to talk about except for the amazement i had at the detailed graphics DDD:

Oh well, history is all in the past. Time to make up for it :DD I've got a new memorable day! What's the new memorable day? The first outing with my dearest CR'ians! It was really enjoyable! Just that i had very few pictures of that trip cos Yu Ru has them all D: 3rd November's the day! Well, even though the trip was a tiring and boring one (sorry Mr Yeo, it really IS boring, but, maybe it's just me xD), i made many friends that were better than some in my class (not to insult KEZO but CR'ians' spirit is much stronger!).

Oh, here's the list! :DDD
RACHEL (HOD!)
YAN LIN (AHOD!)
CLEMENT
SHAUN
SHANISCA
YITING
JIATECK
JINWEN
SHOU YI
XIAYUAN

hahas, hopefully i didn't forget anyone from that day! it was boring but it was great meeting you all!
For this, i wrote a poem for the whole of CR! I won't post it here cos it's meant for the next time we meet! (oops, it was meant to be a surprise!)

OH! I SPENT THE WHOLE OF LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING TO FINISH SKETCHING THE PORTRAITS OF:
SHAUN!
YAN LIN!
SHOU YI!
SI YIN!

12 HOURS OF SKETCHING WORK PAID OFF! WILL POST HERE ONCE I TUNE THEM UP!

11:11 AM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art