Thursday, November 22, 2007
Back in Singapore at long last! Just in time for the class chalet! I'm going to TM later to read some comics for a while cos i've been cooped up at home(malaysia) for way too long without any >.< lets see, maybe around 1pm? hehs, hope it'll be better off than living kampong style back in malaysia! okay, enough crapping. back to original posting.

Malaysia trip!

Went to Malaysia on the 12th and just came back last night! there was like ZERO internet connection there man O.O sigh, lucky my uncle came back from Ipoh to take me to some internet cafe :DDD The food there was great! hahas, cos my grandma cooked them! her culinary skills rule! on the 13th, i made a bet with a sister on a game of UNO. if i lost, i'll learn how to cycle (in which i hate to) if i win, i will never play STRESS with her ever again (whenever she plays with me, she ALWAYS win. you should try playing with her to see how fast she places her cards down and just own you like forever O.O). As usual, i lost the bet. SIGH...

Cycling, cycling, cycling... the most hilarious thing ever... <-- sarcasm well, hilarious to others DD: here's what happened in the 30min before i fully learned how to cycle DDDD: :

first 10min: kept using my legs to push the bike forwards. with some attempts to get on with both feet off the ground.

next 5min: managed to get both feet off the ground and cycled for around 100m before crashing into someone's garden (lucky the owner wasn't there) DDD:

next 5min: managed to cycle for more than 1km! but crashed into the drain DDDD:

next 5min: managed to cycle much more stable than the past 10min! but a car came along and i held on to my brakes and wham! i crashed into another car (which wasn't moving)! The driver was staring at me like some kinda idiot when he saw my jaw bleeding. you should have seen his mouth! so stupid.

last 5min: got on the bike successfully! rode along with my sis, relatives and some other friends. i was lagging behind a bit cos of many bruises and injuries already so i decided to ride faster. while catching up on my sis, another bike came by the other way O.O to avoid crashing into him, i held on to my brake. WOW, i didn't crash on him, that's good BUT my whole bicycle flew into the air when i held on to the brakes and then i crash knee-first then head then arms onto the road. COOL. i love falling like that. it's been very long since i've got a huge bloody injury on my body. I stood up, felt a little dizzy and told the others that i was alright. i didn't know i was bleeding until they told me so. -.- dumb of me. so i walked back home while they helped me push my bike.

summary of cycling: I STILL HATE it, but it's great to fall off from it. so i guess i'll be cycling more often to fall off it! 8 days after the fall, which is now, i still have the crappy scab on my injuries which give way to blood every now and then. stupid scabs. scabs are supposed to stop the bleeding... oh whatever.

Malaysia trip cont.:

the first weekend after i reached malaysia, my two cousins came along to visit me. UNFORTUNATELY, FOR ME, those two cousins were male and to make things worse, THEY ARE GAYS O.O imagine living with gays for the rest of your stay in malaysia with a huge bloody injury DDD: Both are hyper active, more hyper than me. they always run about and they have knocked into my injuries for past a 100 times during my stay. HORRIBLE man. so all i did was sleep most of my time there to recover fast. so there ends my boring stay at malaysia (besides the fall).

Singapore is still the best :DDD well, second to Japan xDDD

9:40 AM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art