Sunday, November 11, 2007
hellos... feeling very depressed right now DDD: gonna leave singapore soon DDD: i'm sooooo gonna miss all of my friends at CR... anyway, i've finished sketching SHANISCA AND VIVIAN DUO PIC lerh <-- singlish is present again O.o sketching Mr Ng now.

Anyway, my cursed sister was gambling with me over a game of UNO DD: i suck at card games except for Pokemon Cards in the past. I lost the gamble and was forced to do 3 different dances with my bolster O.O

1st dance was the BALLROOM DANCING. she played some stupid music and i just stupidly followed the darn music DD:

2nd dance was the CHA CHA. SO LAME sia DDD: did some lame movements with my legs and ya, DONE.

3rd dance was the BALLET. ohmigosh. HORRID. she made me do some stupid spinning with the bolster >.< okay, that sucked, i know.

Super depressed post today DDD: no smiles at all ): Please don't call me from 9PM onwards cos i'll be reaching malaysia by then. byes..

4:29 PM
longing for...

iTalk

iProfile
Marcus Mook
DHSSCCR '08
DHSSCIA '09
DMC fanatic
Code Geass follower
"I'll never do anything to hurt you."

iLink
ADA
BEVERLY
DIONIS
FLORENCE
GLORIA
GLORIAstory
GLORIArandom
HUI HAN
SHU CHUIN
SHU QI
SI QI
SOPHIN
WEI TING
XIN YI
YU LONG

iArchive
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

iCredit
designed by lost;
picture from deviant art